Intersession Parking Policy
Intersession Parking is created to improve parking access to students, faculty, staff, contractors, vendors, visitors, and departments during time periods when parking demands are lessened and shuttle service is suspended or limited. The following parking lots are enforced as follows when Intersession Parking is in effect.
Gated Faculty/Staff Lots
- Gated Regents Pay Lot
- Fees assessed 7:30 AM – 10:30 PM, daily
- Gated Hilltop Lot - gates rise at 4:30 PM Monday – Friday.
- Beginning 4:30PM Monday – Friday, a gated permit is no longer required, but a university parking permit must be displayed until 10:30PM.
- Once gates rise at 4:30PM on Friday, they remain open until 7:30AM on Monday, unless the lot is reserved for a special event.
Premium and Non-Premium Faculty/Staff Lots
- All Premium and Non-premium faculty/staff lots are enforced uniformly year-round.
- Premium permits are required for premium lots. A Non-Premium or Premium permit required for Non-Premium lots.
- A one-day visitor permit is required for Premium or Non-Premium lots.
Commuter and Housing Lots
- All Premium Housing and Premium Commuter lots are "AP" (All permit) zones. All current
university permits will be honored in these lots.
- Temporary Contractor permits will be lot specific and will be determined on a per project basis.
- PM permits will require a reservation to be active.
- All Non-Premium Commuter and Non-Premium Housing lots are open and do not require a permit.
Some lots are free and open to the public for parking without a university permit being displayed. These lots will be enforced for safety violations only.
- Adams Street Lot
- Campbell Lane Lot
- Chestnut Street South Lot
- Creason Lot
- Denes Field Lot
- Normal Street South Lot
- Park Street Lot
- Russellville Road Lot
- Service & Supply Lot
- South Campus
- University Blvd. Lot